Friday 18 November 2011

HAUL: Korean Cosmetics (Etude House, Holika Holika, Skin 79, MISSHA)

Its HAUL time (i.e. my recent Korean cosmetics splurge)! xD

I purchased a few items from ebay recently, and I wanted to share my first impressions and thoughts.


Hope you can find something helpful in this post! ^^





ETUDE HOUSE Face Color Corset in Pink Lady Fit #4, and Highlighter Fit #1

Quite cheap and cutely packaged, first impressions from the Face Corset range are positive.
The Pink Lady Fit Blush is a quite light coral shade (more on the pastel side) and the highlighting powder seems good enough, not too chunky but not too fine shimmer either.

Cute packaging <3

Close-up of the products opened.


SKIN 79 DREAM GIRLS - BB CREAM

This is supposed to reduce oiliness, which is why I gave it a try, even though I'm not technically a "girl"... lol Haven't tried it on my face yet, but I'll review it soon. 
Lovin' the colors of the tube, but no pump!

Swatched heavily (texture is quite watery and pretty sheer coverage)


ETUDE HOUSE Petit Darling Eye Shadow - Matte

I needed an all over matte shade, and chose pastel blue ^^.
Not very intense in terms of pigmentation but it definitely does the job for an all over eye color.

Came in sealed.
Close up of Petit Darling Eyes opened.

MISSHA The Style Eyeliner Pencil in White #01

OK... I'm in love with this pencil liner. I was running low on Benefit's eye bright, and needed a replacement, but I ended up buying this instead.

I initially feared this would be too intense for the waterline, but it looks and works so well for me!!

Not extremely pigmented, but buildable... without looking weird or anything.



MISSHA The Style Liner
Swatched <3

Holika Holika Wonder Drawing Dot Liner


I always save the best for the end, and since this is a very interesting eyeliner, its definitely worth the spotlight of this haul! :D

It's a pretty gimmicky product but, I just could not say no to the amazing packaging, and the fact that Holika Holika is endorsed by CNBlue.

The most interesting aspect of this pen liner is the actual brush, kinda looks like three fine marker tips bundled together. And yes it does work for tightlining (already tried it on top of my make up today!).

This eyeliner should however come with a warning... IT STAINS!!! Swatched it on my hand for this post and had to wash my hands over and over to get rid of the dots... and couldn't get rid of them completely. Now for me this is a good thing, but I'm not sure everyone would like it.


Box.

Tip of the liner.

Swatched: Pretty watery consistency, sank into my pores... but fortunately it looks much better on the eyes! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...