Monday 3 October 2011

NOTD: China Glaze Harmony

Note: Please excuse my messy cuticles! ^^;

This week I've been wearing a nail polish I don't reach for very often (no idea why cause it's awesome)!

Its Harmony by China Glaze.

I love how OPAQUE this applies with just one coat, even though I usually do two to be on the safe side, but needs to be done with care as it can get streaky, especially when I do my right hand,lol!!!

Its a shimmery light (sort of lavender when it catches the sunlight) purple. My camera tends to mess up colors, but this swatch is without flash taken on a sunny day (taken on the 4th day).

If you manage to get a streak-free application, then prepare to be amazed by Harmony's flawless metallic finish.

Matched with my poshe top coat and essie's first base coat, this surprisingly lasted me for days without obvious chipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...